Basses FS?

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
W
bugler
bugler

Post by W »

I have a Cort Curbow, blue, 5 string and a Fender American model 5 string for sale. Both about 5 years old but still in great shape. Message me if anyone's serious in buying one.
funkcicle
3 valves
3 valves

Post by funkcicle »

If you're trying to get an idea of what the used bass market is like, check out the forums on talkbass.com, tons of stuff there(I got a 350w Hartke head on there for $200(!!))

Brice and SX basses on rondomusic.com are a good value.. on par with the Mexican Fenders at about 1/3 the price. Peavey basses are a great value used.. I picked up a 6 string Grind NTB on eBay recently for $330.. under $300 for a 4 string Grind NTB is about the best used bass deal I've seen in the last few months, and they're on eBay frequently.

One line really worth checking out is Godin... twice the quality of american Fenders at half the price. www.godinguitars.com if there's a Godin dealer in your area they're worth checking out. The Godin semi-acoustic fretless bass has potential to be the last bass I'll ever buy.