Unique Meinl Weston 2165 for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
vlatuba
bugler
bugler

Unique Meinl Weston 2165 for sale

Post by vlatuba »

This was one of two instruments Warren Deck owned before switching to the Nirscl. I bought it in the summer of 2000 to replace another MW 2165. This instrument has a lighter, more colorful sound than stock model horns. Un-lacquered, all 4 pistons are vented, 5th valve turned. Horn is in excellent condition. I will chem clean and remove the dent from the bottom bow if time permits. Located in Syracuse, NY.

$8000.00

vlatuba@dreamscape.com

Thanks, ED DIEFES
vlatuba
bugler
bugler

Post by vlatuba »

Still available...

Doing some holiday travel with it between Syracuse and the following. If anyone want's to give a blow please e-mail me.

I'll have the instrument in Poughkeepsie, NY tomorrow until Friday.

Dec 28 - Jan 2 I'll have it in Youngstown, OH.

Jan 3 It goes to Philadelphia and at some point later that week to Baltimore Brass.

Thanks, Ed Diefes