Wanted: Miraphone 1219, Willson 3100, Meinl Weston 25

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubaryan12
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Tubaryan12 »

I dont know what you want to spend but Baltimore Brass has new MW-25's for $3995.00

http://www.baltimorebrass.net/index.php?cat=5

good luck,

Ryan
ps....i played the MW-25 while i was there and if i could afford one that would be the horn i would buy in a heartbeat! :wink:
Marzan BBb
John Packer JP-274 euphonium
King 607F
Posting and You
Tom
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Tom »

If you're serious about buying a Wilson, you might want to contact Joe S., who goes by "bloke" on this board. Rumor has it that he has a 5 valve Wilson 3100 BBb in excellent condition that he is trying to sell. Check his listing on bassclefbrass.com for details, or better yet, contact him directly.

The MW25 is a nice tuba but they don't pop up used too ofen. They sell for just under $4,000 new at most dealers.

The Miraphone 1291 BBb is a fairly new horn, so there aren't a lot on the used market. A place like WWBW or Dillons is probably your best bet for such a tuba. I don't think Baltimore Brass sells Miraphone, otherwise, I'd recommend them too.