Conn Sousaphone Tuning Bit Needed

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jmerring
3 valves
3 valves

Conn Sousaphone Tuning Bit Needed

Post by jmerring »

I realize this is minor, but I am in need of a Conn sousaphone tuning bit. My local sources don't have any. If you have one (or a two part set) that you can part with; please let me know.

Thanks to all...
ArnoldGottlieb
4 valves
4 valves

Post by ArnoldGottlieb »

Hey man, I just sold a set on ebay, but if you don't find them here, they are listed for sale at the Woodwind and Brasswind.
jmerring
3 valves
3 valves

Conn sousa bit(s)

Post by jmerring »

Thank you for replying so quickly. I am truly grateful for the help I have been offered, so that I have options. This TUBENET is a great thing; isn't it?

Jim
TubaRay
6 valves
6 valves

Conn sousaphone

Post by TubaRay »

Personally, I enjoy TubeNet very much. I have learned a lot and been entertained, as well. I have also gained friends(and perhaps a few enemies).
Ray Grim
The TubaMeisters
San Antonio, Tx.