Euphonium Mouthpieces for Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Brandon Jones
pro musician
pro musician

Euphonium Mouthpieces for Sale

Post by Brandon Jones »

Denis Wick SM3 gold plated
Denis Wick SM3 NON-plated
Vincent Bach 2G silver plated
Denis Wick 4AL
Yamaha 51L (like Schilke 51D only slightly smaller; good jazz piece)

I will include a Bach roller mouthpiece pouch which can hold 4 mouthpieces as well as a very nice Rocky Mountain mouthpiece single case which holds the form of the mouthpiece. All mouthpieces are in good shape and are large shank. I'm asking $100 for the entire package. If you're interested, please send me an email at jonesbm@wku.edu. If you would like to purchase separately, email me. Any and all interested buyers are welcome for negotiations. Thanks.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones
Euphonium, The USAF Band
Washington, D.C.