Hirsbrunner HB-21 4/4 CC for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TheBerlinerTuba
3 valves
3 valves

Hirsbrunner HB-21 4/4 CC for sale

Post by TheBerlinerTuba »

I have a 1996 Hirsbrunner HB-21 4/4 CC for sale. It's in almost new condition with no wear on the plating and no dents. It's great in a variety of playing situations from solos, to quintet to orchestra or band. I use a bigger horn now so I'm sad to just let it sit.

You can check out the specs on the hirsbrunner website at:
http://www.hirsbrunner.com/lang/engl/in ... index.html (the model number is now listed as HBS 392 large bore and bell)

I'm in Ann Arbor, Michigan; please feel free to try the horn if you are in the area. I'll also be happy to email pictures to anyone interested. The price is $11,000 and I have a hard case with wheels that I'll throw in (list for these horns is $13500+).
734-262-1076
tubaglue@gmail.com
TheBerlinerTuba
3 valves
3 valves

Like I said, it's now referred to as a HBS392 on the HB website, but thanks for the custom music link.
TheBerlinerTuba
3 valves
3 valves

pics

Here is a website with pics of my hb-21

http://www.geocities.com/tubaglue2165/hb41.html
TheBerlinerTuba
3 valves
3 valves

bump