Besson euph for sale still

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Joe Baker
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Joe Baker »

I would advise patience. Horns seldom sell in three days unless the price is RIDICULOUSLY low. Yours seems to be at a good price, and I would think it would sell fairly quickly; but that means "in a month or so". Especially right after the first of the year when people have just paid for Christmas (and spring semester tuition!), a lot of people just can't come up with $2000 in three days. Besides, the power of this site is networking. Someone here sees the ad, then happens to be speaking to a student or colleague who asks if he knows of a horn for sale. That takes a little time.

But if you're set on keeping it in a closet, and are short on closet space, I think I can find room for it!