Thining the herd. Instruments FS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tom Gregory
pro musician
pro musician

Thining the herd. Instruments FS

Post by Tom Gregory »

Hello Folks,
I have two horns for sale...cheap.

4/4 Amati CC (Cerveny 681) It has a few small dings but no big dents. I bought this as a back up CC but have been using it on gigs. It has a deceptively big sound. $2100.00

Yorkmaster 3V BBb recording tuba w/bag. Freaky good intonation on this one. $500.00

Interested? drop me a PM @ twg_tb@hotmail.com
Tom Gregory
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Tom Gregory »

I got out the old digital camera last night and took some pictures of these instruments. I haven't quite figured out how to post them yet but I can send them via email. Contact me at twg_tb@hotmail.com. I'll answer any questions you might have.
Thanks,
TG
Matt G
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Matt G »

Tom,

The site linked below is great for image hosting:

http://www.imageshack.us/

They require no email address. Only parameter is that the file be under 1024K to post. Fairly simple to use and allows for high bandwidth.
Dillon/Walters CC
Meinl Weston 2165
Tom Gregory
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Tom Gregory »

Thanks Matt, That's good info.

You should come over to EP sometime and try these horns (not to buy, just try...if you want to buy I won't stop you).
Thanks,
Tom
Tom Gregory
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Tom Gregory »

Mr. Klompus.
I sent you pictures but you spam filter won't let it through. Let me know what you want to do.

Tom