TRADE: Peavey MidiBass for Tuba...

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
kegmcnabb
3 valves
3 valves

TRADE: Peavey MidiBass for Tuba...

Post by kegmcnabb »

Hey... I got one...

Does anyone have a horn (Eb or BBb) they would like to trade for a near mint condition Peavey Midibass bass guitar. It is a midi controller that will allow the bass guitarist to control any recent synthesiser unit with the bass. I used to use it quite a bit but as my rock gigs have me travelling more I have tried to lighten the load, so to speak, and this thing is just sitting in the studio unused. It is white, with two pickups. A propriety cable sends both the midi and regular bass audio to a rack unit that then splits the signals into a regular midi cable (for the synth) and a quarter-inch cable (for the bass amp). There is also a regular quarter inch jack on the bass if you want to use it as a regular bass (sans midi). I call it near mint. It would be perfect except for an inch long dent on the lower bout. It listed for about $1750.00 new.

Anyway, if you have a horn just laying around and have wanted to play bass or become the next Yanni :shock: on synth...here's your chance.

I will be glad to answer any questions.

Craig@sonicabsurdities.com
Craig McClelland
kegmcnabb
3 valves
3 valves

Value?

Post by kegmcnabb »

Umm...

I listed the new value of the Midibass at $1750 but its used or trade value is much lower....somewhere south of a grand.

Therefore, I am not looking to trade for one of anybody's A-list tubas. If you have something (Eb or BBb) that's in decent shape and worth between $500-1000 that you are not using give me an email.

Also, you don't have to want to be the next Yanni, since you can make sax noises via the synth you can be the next Kenny G! :shock:
Craig McClelland