Weril H980 euphonium for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
elimia
3 valves
3 valves

Weril H980 euphonium for sale

Post by elimia »

1 year old. In virtually mint condition. Beautiful horn, no dents, very, very well taken care of (polished with a cloth after playing). Lacquer finish, 4 valve non-compensating. Sound is very rich and full, very Yamaha-like. If you follow the buzz about the horn, it is one of the best bang for the buck 4 valve euphoniums out there. It is closely modeled after the Yamaha 321, except with a large leadpipe, which promotes a great sound. I play with a guy who has a 321, this horn sounds better IMO. Intonation on the horn is rock-solid, again Yamaha-like.

Asking $1,000. Price includes high quality case, mouthpiece, and cleaning rod. The only reason I'm selling is that I just bought a 3 + 1 valve euphonium, which is what I played on for years. I really love this horn and wish I could keep it.

If you're looking for a great deal on a high quality euphonium, this is it. Pics available, serious bidders only. Buyer pays shipping.

Ryan
elimia
3 valves
3 valves

Weril H980 Euphonium for sale - photos available

Post by elimia »

1 year old. In virtually mint condition. Beautiful horn, no dents, very, very well taken care of (polished with a cloth after playing). Lacquer finish, 4 valve non-compensating. Sound is very rich and full, very Yamaha-like. If you follow the buzz about the horn, it is one of the best bang for the buck 4 valve euphoniums out there. It is closely modeled after the Yamaha 321, except with a large leadpipe, which promotes a great sound. I play with a guy who has a 321, this horn sounds better IMO. Intonation on the horn is rock-solid, again Yamaha-like.

Asking $1,000. Price includes high quality case, mouthpiece, and cleaning rod. The only reason I'm selling is that I just bought a 3 + 1 valve euphonium, which is what I played on for years. I really love this horn and wish I could keep it.

If you're looking for a great deal on a high quality euphonium, this is it. Serious bidders only. Buyer pays shipping (about $25).

Ryan

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/ ... _=20711626
elimia
3 valves
3 valves

Post by elimia »

bump bump bump
elimia
3 valves
3 valves

Post by elimia »

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/elimia987/album?.dir=56c0