Is anyone selling a gig bag for a Yamaha YBB321

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
seanjd4
lurker
lurker

Is anyone selling a gig bag for a Yamaha YBB321

Post by seanjd4 »

Hi everyone, Is anyone selling a gig bag that will fit my Yamaha YBB 321? message me or reply if you have something that will work.
ralphbsz
bugler
bugler

Re: Is anyone selling a gig bag for a Yamaha YBB321

Post by ralphbsz »

We've carried one in the "standard" Altieri gig bag. Fits well. Very useful for transporting a tuba on foot for largish distances, as a backpack.

If you need to know exactly what model Altieri gig bag, PM me. The bag is in my wife's car right now, on the way to community band (with the tuba player in the passenger seat), and I can check what model it is when we all get home tonight.
TubaMyke
lurker
lurker

Post by TubaMyke »

I am interested in your bag for the YBB-321.
If you'd be so kind as to tell me what model it is, if you already sold it.
Many thanks, Mike.
Tubanomicon
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Tubanomicon »

“Very little strength can produce much motion of air. Learn about air as motion.”

--Arnold Jacobs
MN_TimTuba

Post by MN_TimTuba »

Give the bags from Wessex a look-see @ http://www.wessex-tubas.com/shop/access ... a-gig-bag/" target="_blank I purchased one for my Holton BBb 345, have been very happy with it. The padded, adjustable backpack straps can be hidden, and the 2 zippered pouches hold your music folder, mouthpieces, valve oil, sandwich, pizza, whatever. The price is right, and the customer service is very good. You'll just need to know 1) Bell diameter and 2) overall height.

Good luck in your purchase.