WTB Dillon colored finger buttons

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubadork
pro musician
pro musician

WTB Dillon colored finger buttons

Post by Tubadork »

HEY,
Does anyone have any of those colored finger buttons for sale. I have no idea why Dillon stopped selling them, they were so cool. I would have bought a couple of different sets so I could change 'em out depending on my mood. When they 1st came out I didn't own a horn and then for a while I had just rotarty horns. But anyhow, if you have some, I would love to get my hands on 2 sets{of 4buttons} (I like the red ones and the green ones, but they are all cool, so really any color would do). Let me know.
Bill Pritchard
Without inner peace, outer peace is impossible.

Huttl for life
Lew
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Lew »

Try contacting Terry Warburton. He can probably make you whatever you want.

http://www.warburton-usa.com/default.htm
TubaTodd
4 valves
4 valves

Post by TubaTodd »

Last time I talked with Matt Walters about these finger buttons he said that he stopped selling them because the supplier he used to get the colored pearls stopped selling 22mm (I believe that was the size) buttons. I would love to purchase a set of silver oversized buttons with red pearls, but alas they are no longer available. :cry:

Perhaps we can all write to the supplier about manufacturing those pearls again. They were AWESOME!
Todd Morgan
Conn 52J - Sidey SSH Classic - MF3H
chhite

Re: WTB Dillon colored finger buttons

Post by chhite »

Tubadork wrote:HEY,
When they 1st came out I didn't own a horn and then for a while I had just rotarty horns. Bill Pritchard
Bill,
So what piston horn(s) do you have now? You sounded like a million bucks on your old gear. Why the change and are you happy with it? On a piston-related note, I spent today at Rudolf Meinl's shop and compared their 4345 and 45 models, 7/8 and 4/4 CCs respectively, both in piston. I'd go for either one in a heartbeat, except for the $10,000 price tag. Both horns play well in tune and sound fantastic. Both are built like tanks, too. How many days left, Bill?
Tubadork
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Tubadork »

Hey Chris,
haven't changed gear yet, but I might be buying some new stuff and still keeping what I have. (I'm thinking about a Bb and Eb for brass band and whatever)
49 DAYS LEFT UNTIL I LEAVE KOREA!!!!!
Bill

Huttl for life
Tubadork
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Tubadork »

Anyone??
Bill

Huttl for life