4 valve helicon

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Gongadin
3 valves
3 valves

4 valve helicon

Post by Gongadin »

Due to recent activity (family member getting laser eye surgery & some house renovations) my line of credit has reached a level that
I'd certainly like to diminish.
I'm considering offering a beautiful rare 1921 BBb Conn 4 valve helicon, overhauled by Lee Stofer, to any interested buyers.
The bell is 22", it is a lacquer finish, and it plays like a dream (due to Lee's work).
It comes with a custom-made bag that Lee Stofer has ordered, and the bag will be drop-shipped here soon, Lee assures me.
I'll offer this on eBay if there are no takers here, and if I can't sell it on either forum, that'll be fine with me! ;) If I can sell it to raise some quick capital, wonderful.
I have three tubas, and I don't even belong to a community orchestra.
I can promise you that you'll be extremely happy with this horn.
I'm asking what I paid for it; $2900 plus shipping.
Interested parties can contact me via private message or e-mail.
r smith
bugler
bugler

Post by r smith »

Where are you located? Do you have any pictures you can post. :wink: