Want to Trade for PT48

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaTodd
4 valves
4 valves

Want to Trade for PT48

Post by TubaTodd »

***This message has been updated***

I have a Perantucci PT83+ (heavy weight) in EXCELLENT condition that I would like to trade for another Perantucci model in similar condition. I play on a PT-88 regularly and I would like to trade for a mouthpiece with a similar rim, but with a funnel cup. After some careful comparison it looks like the PT48 and the PT42 would be the closest fit.

Email me at tubatodd@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks!
[/b]
Last edited by TubaTodd on Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Todd Morgan
Conn 52J - Sidey SSH Classic - MF3H
TubaTodd
4 valves
4 valves

Post by TubaTodd »

Bump

My prefered choice would be a PT48 or 42. :)
Todd Morgan
TubaTodd
4 valves
4 valves

Post by TubaTodd »

sorry for the frequent bumps. After some careful reading at the Custom Music website I narrowed down what I am looking for.

Thanks...
Todd Morgan