Samuel Shan String Bass and extras need to sell badly

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Davidrn1
bugler
bugler

Samuel Shan String Bass and extras need to sell badly

Post by Davidrn1 »

Well, I am still not back to work and must now sell my upright bass. It was new in December of 2003. It has been played very little due to our band not playing much. It has Spirocore strings that where placed last June. The bass is a 3\4 laminate top with ebonized maple fingerboard. It really does sound good, especially with the new strings.

It also has a K+K bassmax pickup and Preamp. This is the best pickup combo I have seen yet!

I also have a Fender Bassman 200 Combo AMp. It was bought in Dec of 2003 and used far less than the bass. I used this AMP maybe 10 times total. It really Kicks it.

Bass $850 plus shipping. I paid 1450.00 for it
AMP $450 " "" " " "" 625.00 for it
Pickup and Preamp combo $ 100 I paid 150 for it. I literally used this 2 times for setup in my living room! Bought this in July of 04.

I will accept any REASONABLE OFFERS. I also will make a deal for anyone wanting the whole setup.

Thanks for viewing the post.
fpoon
bugler
bugler

Post by fpoon »

Can you email or post some pics?
Davidrn1
bugler
bugler

Post by Davidrn1 »

fpoon, you have mail.
Davidrn1
bugler
bugler

Post by Davidrn1 »

sold bass today for 500

Amp and pickup now on ebay along with some fishing stuff.