Rudy 4/4 For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaRay
6 valves
6 valves

Rudy

Post by TubaRay »

I believe that TubeNet can officially declare that Lee Stofer does super work, consistently. Not only does the above poster attest to that, just check out the York restoration in another thread. Lee is a craftsman in every sense of the word, and a fine person, too.

Therefore, I hope future posts will simply tell us that Lee did whatever work it was he did. All of us already know about the quality that implies.

By the way, this is not a rant, or anything like that. I know Jordan is simply trying to sell his tuba. I am simply taking advantage of the situation to give a little praise to one of our own(a tuba guy) who maintains high standards for his work. In this day and age, this is truly remarkable. Thanks, Lee!
Ray Grim
The TubaMeisters
San Antonio, Tx.
cjk
5 valves
5 valves

Post by cjk »

If this is my old tuba (and I'm thinking it is) then Lee Stofer added the second valve trigger.

--Christian