6/4 CC Holton York 345 Tuba FOR SALE

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Javimont
lurker
lurker

6/4 CC Holton York 345 Tuba FOR SALE

Post by Javimont »

Dear all,

I am writing all of you because I am selling my 6/4 CC Holton York 345 Tuba. The horn is a copy of the original York made for Arnold Jacobs and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. It was modernized several years ago on the Hirsbrunner factory where they changed the valves for new ones and added a 5th rotor valve. During my studies in United States many great tuba players played this horn and all of them agreed that it is a fantastic instrument with a big, warm, and centered sound. There were Gene Pokorny, Charles Schuchat, Rex Martin, Yasuhito Sugiyama, and others.
The tuba is located in Valencia, Spain. Gig bag is included.
Please, contact me if someone is interested. I can send more pictures and other information about.
Price: $11,500. (Customs costs and shipping fifty-fifty between buyer and I).

Thanks so much.
All the best,

Javier
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Javimont on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
alanluntz
lurker
lurker

Re: 6/4 CC Holton York 345 Tuba FOR SALE

Post by alanluntz »

Where is this tuba located?
Javimont
lurker
lurker

Post by Javimont »

Dear all,

I am writing all of you because I am selling my 6/4 CC Holton York 345 Tuba. The horn is a copy of the original York made for Arnold Jacobs and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. It was modernized several years ago on the Hirsbrunner factory where they changed the valves for new ones and added a 5th rotor valve. During my studies in United States many great tuba players played this horn and all of them agreed that it is a fantastic instrument with a big, warm, and centered sound. There were Gene Pokorny, Charles Schuchat, Rex Martin, Yasuhito Sugiyama, and others.
The tuba is located in Valencia, Spain. Gig bag is included.
Please, contact me if someone is interested. I can send more pictures and other information about.
Price: $13,000. (Customs costs and shipping fifty-fifty between buyer and I).

Thanks so much.
All the best,

Javier[/quote]
Javimont
lurker
lurker

Post by Javimont »

Dear all,

Great offer!!!
The new price for the tuba is $11,500!!!
tubalooney
bugler
bugler

Post by tubalooney »

Hello Javier!
I'm very interested in your tuba. Is it still available?
I live in Switzerland so play testing is only a short plane trip for me!
Please pm me!
Best regards,
Philip
Alexander 157 f ex Paris Opera 1990
Melton 2250 f 6/4 2010
EEb Besson Sovereign c 1984
Miraphone 188 CC c 1995
Conn 34j BBb 1921
Hirsbrunner HB 21 c 1994
Melton Klemmens Propper F ex Opera de la Monnaie
B&S GR55 BBb 2013
Conn 20k sousaphone 1947