6/4 Martin For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ScottBass55
bugler
bugler

Re: 6/4 Martin For Sale

Post by ScottBass55 »

As one of Mr. Angew's former students, I can personally say that this horn sounds like a dream. I had the chance to try to buy it off of him years ago, and as a stupid kid, I didn't take the chance. It's a beautiful instrument with a big bright, warm tone, and it deserves a good home. It's got the Gold Dollars on the rotors and just feels great and comfortable to play. It's an amazing buy for whoever wants an insanely good instrument.
jonesbrass
4 valves
4 valves

Post by jonesbrass »

Beautiful tuba!
Willson 3050S CC, Willson 3200S F, B&S PT-10, BMB 6/4 CC, 1922 Conn 86I
Gone but not forgotten:
Cerveny 681, Musica-Steyr F, Miraphone 188, Melton 45, Conn 2J, B&M 5520S CC, Shires Bass Trombone, Cerveny CFB-653-5IMX, St. Petersburg 202N
jmagnew3
lurker
lurker

Post by jmagnew3 »

The Martin is still for sale.
New price is at the web site.
http://jmagnew3.wix.com/martin-tuba-for-sale" target="_blank
jmagnew3
lurker
lurker