Any used BBb or CC FS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
David
bugler
bugler

Any used BBb or CC FS

Post by David »

Is there anyone out there selling a BBb or a CC 4/4 (will consider 5/4) with the price range of below $5000?

Thankx
hbcrandy
4 valves
4 valves

Yamaha YCB 661 CC Tuba

Post by hbcrandy »

Would a Yamaha YCB 661 CC tuba interest you at $4,700.00? It is an older Yamaha model but in superb shape. Its laquer is in real good condition. It has 5 rotatry valves. Its 5th valve is a flat whole step with a thumb trigger. The valve bore is .810". This is a rather large 4/4 tuba. Its intonation and sound is great! It comes with a Yamaha, molded hard case that is very protective.

So, why am I selling it if it is so great? It is too much tuba for me at my age and physical condition. I am looking to scale down to a smaller bore rotary valved CC tuba.

If you are interested, E-Mail me at hbcrandy@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Randy Harrison,
Baltimore, Maryland USA
Randy Harrison
Proprietor,
Harrison Brass
Baltimore, Maryland USA
http://www.harrisonbrass.com
Instructor of Applied Brass Performance
Maryland Conservatory of Music
Bel Air and Havre de Grace, Maryland USA
http://www.musicismagic.com
udder cream
bugler
bugler

601 CC

Post by udder cream »

I have Cerveny CC 601 for sale I have pics. $2100 comes with gig bag and I PAY shipping. any questions email me at kaiser182001@yahoo.com.

Take Care,

Josh
KevinBock
bugler
bugler

Post by KevinBock »

Frank Ortega
4 valves
4 valves

BBb and CC for sale

Post by Frank Ortega »

Hi,

I have 2 tubas listed at Dillonmusic.com under used tubas.
Bohm and Meinl 5/4 4 valve CC
and
Conn 25J 4valve 6/4 BBb

I am VERY flexible on the listed prices, and will include a reunion blues gig bag and a Laskey 30G with the Bohm and Meinl.
Contact me if you're intereted at FrankONJ@aol.com or just call
201-838-3855

Thanks,
Frank Ortega