WTB F Tuba in the northeastern US Area

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thegreatrodinkis
bugler
bugler

WTB F Tuba in the northeastern US Area

Post by thegreatrodinkis »

Hello everyone, my name is cam and I play CC tuba right now, but I'm looking to add an F to my collection, and was wondering if anybody in my area, preferably in Massachusetts had some sort of idea of a shop I could visit to play test some horns or had horns/a horn that they'd be willing to part with for small price. My maximum budget is no more than 3000$, and I wouldn't be able to pay even that for at least the next few months, but I want to start testing and getting my foot in the door with potential sellers ahead of time so that I can have it lined up for when I have the money. Thanks!
CC Kalison Daryl Smith - Warren Deck WD3
F BMB Gemeinhardt - Dillon Music Olka B1-A
MichaelAlsop
lurker
lurker

Re: WTB F Tuba in the northeastern US Area

Post by MichaelAlsop »

Baltimore Brass in Maryland has a couple of used F horns for under $2,000. It would be a little bit of a road trip from MA, but might be worth a day trip.

http://www.baltimorebrass.net/index.php?cat=5" target="_blank
York Master
Tubacca
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Tubacca »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67531

Located in Boston.
oldpatterns
bugler
bugler

Post by oldpatterns »

Did you have any luck finding something? My son is in the Northeast area and also looking for one.

Michelle
(the Tuba dudes mom)
thegreatrodinkis
bugler
bugler

Post by thegreatrodinkis »

oldpatterns wrote:Did you have any luck finding something? My son is in the Northeast area and also looking for one.

Michelle
(the Tuba dudes mom)
At this point I actually haven't found anything but I've sort of stopped looking. You should be able to find something on here fairly easily, however, if you keep on looking. This forum is full of them!
CC Kalison Daryl Smith - Warren Deck WD3
F BMB Gemeinhardt - Dillon Music Olka B1-A