York Eb 3-Valve, Bell-front Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ValveSmoke
bugler
bugler

York Eb 3-Valve, Bell-front Tuba

Post by ValveSmoke »

Continuing to slim down the tuba supply...I've now listed my York, Eb, 3-valve, bell-front tuba on eBay at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331728246251?ss ... 1555.l2649" target="_blank

The horn works great with clean, tight, quick valves. It was unfortunately dropped from a shelf by the prior owner and they did less than ideal work on the resulting squashed tubing, primarily on the top bow and the bow adjacent to the valves (see pictures on eBay). In the hands of a good technician, this horn should be able to be ironed out and refinished. That said, I've used it on recordings and the sound and action is good. Takes a small shank, bass tuba mouthpiece.
Kit Johnson

He plays for his own enjoyment and other people's amusement.