J Winter Hard Case $400

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

J Winter Hard Case $400

Post by jonathanb11 »

I have this for sale. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007AH ... 1_1&sr=8-1" target="_blank
Its in good shape with just some scratches on the outside shell just don't need it anymore. Will post pics apon request.
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Re: J Winter Hard Case $400

Post by bisontuba »

Dimensions, including interior length? What horn was this used for by you? Pics?
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

Post by jonathanb11 »

It fits 186 b flats and other b flats that size and also I'm located in east Tennessee so i won't be able to ship the case
MooseMan
bugler
bugler

Post by MooseMan »

Reiterating what Bisontuba said;

Do you have the dimensions for this? Length, interior and so forth? I know you used the 186 but dimensions of the case would be a big help.
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

Post by jonathanb11 »