*Sold* Tuba & Canadian Brass CD's - $30

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MooseMan
bugler
bugler

*Sold* Tuba & Canadian Brass CD's - $30

Post by MooseMan »

Hey all,

I have various tuba and Canadian Brass CD's that I am trying to sell. I am looking for $30 for the entire set. I can't recall all of the albums off the top of my head so please contact me if you would like the list and I can get it to you.

Please email me directly at moosetracks1997@gmail.com" target="_blank with any inquires.
Last edited by MooseMan on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MooseMan
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Tuba & Canadian Brass CD's - $35.00

Post by MooseMan »

UPDATE

I am selling all CDs together. All CD's, but Cascades and The Chicago Principle, are $3.00 each. Cascades, I have lowered to $10 dollars and the other, $5.00. Then I have a CD case/booklet that I will put them all in, which is where the last $2.00 is from.

Email me if you're interested.
Phil Dawson
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS Tuba & Canadian Brass CD's - $35.00

Post by Phil Dawson »

email sent, Phil