Schiller E-flat tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Uncle Markie
bugler
bugler
Location: Highlands NJ - gateway to the Jersey Shore (Sandy Hook)

Schiller E-flat tuba

Post by Uncle Markie »

FOR SALE: Schiller EEb Tuba (JinBao Besson 981 copy)

I bought this horn two years ago. It plays quite well, but since I don't play in brass bands and the orchestra I used to work with went under I have no use for a bass tuba. At this stage of the game everything I do is on BBb. It is in nearly new condition; the only change I made were better springs for the valves. It has one tiny dent in the (pencil eraser size) which could be easily removed. Other than it is cosmetically and mechanically NEW. It cost me $2000 with the shipping. Come and pick it up here in NJ for $1750. Comes with the wheeled case and the original mouthpiece.

PM me for photos with your email address.

Mark Heter
Mark Heter
1926 Martin Handcraft 3v upright bell front action ; 1933 Martin Handcraft 3v bellfront; King 2341 (old style); King top-action 3v; Bach (King) fiberglass sousaphone.