Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
texastuba
lurker
lurker

Post by texastuba »

Selling my old Miraphone 1291. It is a compact CC 5/4 tuba, with 4 valves and a trigger. I've had it since 2013 and its been a fantastic horn. It has a rich, dark sound to it that gives it a bigger sound than you would expect. I have also added the "Alan Baer Alignment Kit."

Its a great horn for high school students, and early college students looking for their first horn. This is a very solid horn that can perform in any venue, from quintet to solo to the orchestra.

The only issue with the horn is a small dent on the bottom of the wrap, which was there when I got the horn, and which I have provided a picture of. Even the picture makes it look bigger than it is, and it has no effect on the sound of the horn at all. Also the bell has been rewrapped at some point in its life time.

I am looking for $6800, which includes the horn, and the gig bag. (NEW PRICE)

I am located in Dallas, Texas, or Lubbock, Texas depending on my schedule. I am not wiling to ship, only because I don't have a hard case. I am willing to drive so long as its within reason. A few hours in the car won't bother me.

This really is an awesome horn, and I am sad to see it go, however I have moved on to larger equipment and cannot feasibly keep this horn.

Pictues: http://imgur.com/a/bX9Y9
Last edited by texastuba on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
texastuba
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Miraphone 1291 CC 5v $7500

Post by texastuba »

bump!
texastuba
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Miraphone 1291 CC 5v $7500

Post by texastuba »

Bump!!
texastuba
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1291 CC 5v $7500

Post by texastuba »

BUMP!
JakeDibble6
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1291 CC 5v $7500

Post by JakeDibble6 »

I am from Tucson, Arizona and am a senior in high school looking for my college horn how far would you be willing to drive to meet for a play test?
texastuba
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1291 CC 5v $6800

Post by texastuba »

BUMP for new price!!
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

Is this silver or lacquer? I can never tell very well in photos!
daflyingtubaman
bugler
bugler

Post by daflyingtubaman »

PM sent
Alexander 155 F
Meinl-Weston Fafner
buctuba
lurker
lurker