Tiger Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
clintontuba2
bugler
bugler

Tiger Tuba

Post by clintontuba2 »

I have a brand new (never played) Tiger tuba for sale.
Tuba is still in the original packaging, the only thing I did was take it out of the box to check for damages in shipping.
I have this extra horn because I bought 2, and a family member that was going to buy it from me has backed out of the deal.
Specifics:
ABS Plastic tuba.
4 Rotors
BBb
4/4
Black in color
As I have never played this specific horn, I can tell you it was made in the same batch as mine, and mine seems to play great, all rotors work well and it is fun to play.
**I tried to upload pictures of the horn, but it said the "board quota had been reached" Will send through PM or email!
Horn cost me $1400 with shipping + tax + customs.
Selling this horn for: $1000.
Would like to sell within 250 miles of Knoxville, TN.
Would prefer to meet in person, but would consider shipping via Greyhound or possibly UPS w/insurance.
clintontuba2
bugler
bugler

Re: Tiger Tuba

Post by clintontuba2 »

Bump!
Ulli
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Ulli »

Black- what a bummer.
I am looking for a used PTU-06 (yellow)

Ulli
clintontuba2
bugler
bugler

Post by clintontuba2 »

Bump!
TubaDan62
lurker
lurker

Post by TubaDan62 »

I might be interested in this but like you would prefer to meet in person so I could see it and play it. Did it come with a bag and mouthpiece? Are you be willing to drive a little to meet me, say someplace like Lexington Ky.? I'm about 3 hours north of Lexington.
clintontuba2
bugler
bugler

Post by clintontuba2 »

I have a sale pending on the horn, if it doesn't materialize I will contact you. I would be willing to meet in Lexington, especially to avoid shipping it.
Pete
clintontuba2
bugler
bugler

Post by clintontuba2 »

Sorry, I completely read over your question. Yes, horn comes with a pretty nice gig bag and a poly mouthpiece. Horn is exactly how it came from the factory. I have not played it, moved the rotors, slides or anything. Completely virgin. :lol:
TubaDan62 wrote:I might be interested in this but like you would prefer to meet in person so I could see it and play it. Did it come with a bag and mouthpiece? Are you be willing to drive a little to meet me, say someplace like Lexington Ky.? I'm about 3 hours north of Lexington.
clintontuba2
bugler
bugler

Post by clintontuba2 »

Horn is sold. Thanks for all interest!