FS: Cordura Cronkhite Case for large tuba SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
WillDellinger
bugler
bugler

FS: Cordura Cronkhite Case for large tuba SOLD

Post by WillDellinger »

This Black Cordura Cronkhite gig bag came with the W. Nirschl J-870 I bought 5 years ago. I have a different horn now, and am hoping to sell the bag. The bag is not made for the W. Nirschl - it was the best-fitting thing they had at the shop. They told me it was for a PCK, and the measurements seem to check out - 39'' tall with a 20.5'' bell. The zippers all work great, and the foam is still very firm. Used for 4 years. Some staining inside, but clean otherwise.

Pics later tonight

$250 OBO, buyer pays shipping