WTB Gronitz Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
vince
pro musician
pro musician

WTB Gronitz Tuba

Post by vince »

Hi everyone! I'm in the market for a used Gronitz F tuba (FP125) lacquer or silver. I can buy right now.

Please let me know,

Vince
vincent_roy75@hotmail.com
jtuba
pro musician
pro musician

Post by jtuba »

In Wallace's defense, I've been in contact with him about buying the horn over the past couple of months. I sent messages in Jan to which he replied quickly. I stopped writing and just recently contacted him again after my horn sold at SERTEC. He had a trade that fell through, maybe that's why he didn't get back to you LV? As it stands today, I am buying the horn from him.
Adjunct Tuba Professor, Christopher Newport University
Eastman Artist

vince
pro musician
pro musician

Post by vince »

I was in contact with Wallace. I wanted to buy his horn.. We talked about a trade that finally fell trought but told him i was buying the horn anyway..and he finally told me yesterday the horn was sold... :shock:

So, i'm in the market for a other Gronitz F.

Good luck jtuba with the horn

Vince
vince
pro musician
pro musician

Post by vince »

8) Bump