FS: King 2341 BBb Tuba $3950

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
nicholasurian
lurker
lurker

FS: King 2341 BBb Tuba $3950

Post by nicholasurian »

I have a King 2341 BBb concert tuba for sale with rolling hardshell case for $4500. I bought it to use while I was intending to return to college as a music major, but have since changed my major and this girl hardly gets played nowadays. Really solid full professional horn. I played many tubas through schooling and also in the search for one that had such a big sound and flowed so freely. I bought it brand new for $7500 a few years ago and it's hardly seen the playing time it deserves. Dropped the price down due to the years of course and also due to a few small scratches and dings due to others not being careful. Has no bearing on how wonderfully it plays. If I was pursuing the professional path I would definitely keep the horn, but since I'm no longer going that route, someone else could make better use of it and I know the horn deserves that much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nicholasurian on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicholasurian
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: King 2341 BBb Tuba $4500

Post by nicholasurian »

Bump
nicholasurian
lurker
lurker

Post by nicholasurian »

Still for sale. Located in Riverside, CA.
nicholasurian
lurker
lurker

Post by nicholasurian »

Bump
nicholasurian
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: King 2341 BBb Tuba $3950

Post by nicholasurian »

Price drop
koterbski
bugler
bugler

Post by koterbski »

From playing on that horn my high school carrer i can say that jt is a great tuba. I am not going into music but will still need a tuba for my first year of college, right now i only have 2,000 saved up. What would be your absolute lowest for the king?
Anthony koterbski
CC Schiller 5v
AngeloPiazzini
bugler
bugler

Post by AngeloPiazzini »

Hi,
I'm Angelo Piazzini, an italian tuba player of Scandicci (Florence) Italy.
I've seen your add about this King, I want ask you if is it still for sale? And year of manufacture of this?
Many thanks and my best from Italy,
Angelo Piazzini