Miraphone 1292 New Yorker Pro 5/4 CC Tuba (Silver)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jantonio13
lurker
lurker

Miraphone 1292 New Yorker Pro 5/4 CC Tuba (Silver)

Post by jantonio13 »

Hello,

I have a great deal for anyone looking for a great horn that's is going to perform well in any situation. I am selling my Miraphone 1292 New Yorker Pro 5/4 CC Tuba. This horn has a great powerful sound for moments like the 4th movement of Symphony Fantastique or the 4th movement of Scheherazade. Yet, it's lyrically beautiful enough for the 2nd movement of the Ralph Vaughn Williams Tuba Concerto. I've used this horn for chamber ensembles, wind symphony, solo recitals, and even jazz band. It has a great range. Unfortunately, I don't give the instrument the respect it deserves because I switched my major to business at the end of the fall 2010 semester. Just 2 years and 8 months after purchasing this great horn. I've kept this tuba in great condition and I will include the custom Altieri gig bag with the instrument. I am located in New Orleans, LA so please contact me if you are interested in purchasing the instrument, or if you have any questions.

I am asking $8500 for the instrument.
Last edited by jantonio13 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
noahtuba
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1292 New Yorker Pro 5/4 CC Tuba

Post by noahtuba »

What is the price of this horn? Unless it's free, then I'd gladly drive down from Hattiesburg, MS to pick it up
jantonio13
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1292 New Yorker Pro 5/4 CC Tuba

Post by jantonio13 »

I should've mentioned that the instrument is silver plated! Let me know if anyone has any questions.
jantonio13
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1292 New Yorker Pro 5/4 CC Tuba (Silver)

Post by jantonio13 »

*bump*
jantonio13
lurker
lurker

Post by jantonio13 »

*bump*
jantonio13
lurker
lurker

Post by jantonio13 »

*BUMMMMMMP*
jantonio13
lurker
lurker

Post by jantonio13 »

This instrument has been sold. Thank you for your interest.