FS: Dillon !291 5/4 BBb

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Salazarsam33
bugler
bugler

FS: Dillon !291 5/4 BBb

Post by Salazarsam33 »

Hello im putting up this brand new Dillon 1291 copy, 4 piston + 1 rotar BBb tuba up for sale. this instrument is no more than two weeks old and was selected and worked on by matt walters. this instrument is brand new and im putting it up for sale due the fact I have some financial situations with schoolong at this point in my life, and with it i have to work more, so no tuba playing for me at this point.

Tuba is brand new and in esxcelent condition. It is a clone of a miraphone 1291, it feels amaizingly well built and sturdy. it produces a broad sound due to its bell diameter and bore size.

For those of you who have done your homework and know this particular tuba model has had valve guide issues, thanks to some tweaking at dillon that is not a problem on this tuba. its fantastic 5/4 BBb tuba for anyone looking to light up a large ensamble with a big sound. this tuba also works nice for quintets since the register is pretty even in the mid and high register.

SPecks 4 Piston Valves, 1 Rotor Valve

.835" bore

18.5" yellow brass bell

Nickel-Silver leadpipe

Comes with a mouthpiece and a hard case.
asking 2,600 that covers greyhound shipping. horn is located in mcallen texas.
anyone looking for a big BBb that plays great at an affordable price look no further.

here is the Photobucket link.
http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/samue ... 1/library/" target="_blank" target="_blank

http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/samue ... t=3&page=1" target="_blank" target="_blank
Wisemann C
BMB F