*bordogni, kopprasch, fritze etude books: $30.00

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bctuba
bugler
bugler

*bordogni, kopprasch, fritze etude books: $30.00

Post by bctuba »

hiya,

i have a couple of things i would like to sell as a bunch. details for each item and the price are below.

marco bordogni etudes for tuba: the robert king edition of the etudes. there is both pen and pencil writing inside from myself and my teacher. the cover fell off within a week of getting it. i haven't found a way to staple it together. SOLD

kopprasch etudes for tuba: the robert king edition of the etudes. there is also pen and pencil writing inside from myself and my teacher, but not as bad as the bordogni. the cover is stable on this. SOLD

20 characteristic études for tuba: written by gregory fritze, they were written to help prepare said tubist for orchestral, chamber, and solo repertoire. these etudes are a challenge, but are accessible on both horns. book is in near perfect condition. SOLD

Shipping is 5.00, so that is a total price of 30.00. as i said, i would like to sell it all as a bunch. payment is made through paypal, and pictures are available upon request.
Last edited by bctuba on Sun May 29, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
bctuba
bugler
bugler

Re: three etude books, proline music stand & alan baer mp

Post by bctuba »

all items are still available.
Last edited by bctuba on Fri May 27, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
vandoeduardo
bugler
bugler

Re: three etude books, proline music stand & alan baer mp

Post by vandoeduardo »

pm sent
bctuba
bugler
bugler

Re: bordogni, kopprasch, fritze etude books: $30.00

Post by bctuba »

SOLD