FS: Yamaha YBL 613H Bass Trombone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
darth2ba
3 valves
3 valves

FS: Yamaha YBL 613H Bass Trombone

Post by darth2ba »

Hello all,

I am posting this for a friend. Below is his ad:

I am selling my Yamaha YBL 613H Bass Trombone that is about 10 years old. The horn is nickel silver and is in great condition. It has the independent rotor system and comes with both the D and Gb tuning slides. Also included is a Schilke 60 mouthpiece, Yamaha hard case, and a bass trombone resting stand.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6JtB ... jVOVDB4Vjg" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

$2,750 - includes shipping. Open to offers. Horn is located in Eugene, OR.

Inquiries please contact Juan Valdez via email: juanv@uoregon.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank or phone: 503-719-3775
Joe Ready
Principal Tuba: Portland Opera
Low Brass Instructor: Pacific University