WTB: Miraphone 1291 BBb 5V

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
afu_m
lurker
lurker

WTB: Miraphone 1291 BBb 5V

Post by afu_m »

I'm looking for a good BBb tuba, preferably a Miraphone 1291. I've heard great things about this horn. I've tried it once, but it was not long enough to really test the instrument's full range. What are the pros and cons? Also, any other recommendations for other horns? Please and thank you.
phaymore
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB: Miraphone 1291 BBb 5V

Post by phaymore »

Mine is for sale right now at Baltimore Brass Company. It's currently ON HOLD but it might be worth keeping your eye on in case the buyer backs out.

Patrick
Patrick Haymore
-----------------------
B&S PT-22 Eb
afu_m
lurker
lurker

Re: WTB: Miraphone 1291 BBb 5V

Post by afu_m »

Awesome, I'll look into it!!!
Frank Byrne
bugler