Conn Helleberg 7B - Gold Plate - sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
NeilMacQuarrie
bugler
bugler

Conn Helleberg 7B - Gold Plate - sold

Post by NeilMacQuarrie »

Conn Helleberg 7B Gold plate US$50 +shipping from Toronto (~US$15 to the CONUS).
Gold plate is quite tarnished on the outside, rim & cup are not. Insertion marks on shank. There is a scratch on the inside of the cup, I think from an errant mouthpiece brush some time ago. Shank is round.

Email preferred.

Thanks,

Neil
Last edited by NeilMacQuarrie on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NeilMacQuarrie
bugler
bugler

Re: Conn Helleberg 7B - Gold Plate

Post by NeilMacQuarrie »

bump.
NeilMacQuarrie
bugler
bugler

Re: Conn Helleberg 7B - Gold Plate

Post by NeilMacQuarrie »

bump. I'd be happy with US$40 + shipping (US$15 to CONUS).

I've always liked the sound this makes, and it's been a help in coming back to the horn after a long hiatus. But frankly, the inner cup diameter is a shade too small for me and I've now found a solution in another mouthpiece. If you live in a smaller skeleton than I do, or prefer a smaller mouthpiece, this could be the ticket.

Thanks.