For Sale: Yamaha YBB-201

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
nicholasurian
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Yamaha YBB-201

Post by nicholasurian »

I'll just repost what I've typed up in the craigslist ad with the photos for those who may not be able to use that link. I'm sure there are a good amount of topics on the tuba, so feel free to tell your friends or anyone who may be interested.

I have for sale a Yamaha YBB-201, 3 valve tuba. It's a full sized tuba, has a nice sound and is very, very clean. Good for beginner and experienced players alike. It's a solid horn for concert and also for marching. If you're looking to get into drum corps, I've been told it can be converted to over-the-shoulder with an alternate lead pipe you can buy from Yamaha or a music shop. Was used in church for hymnals and has been very well taken care of. Asking $2400 OBO. Email or text with any questions or concerns.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/msg/5672589062.html" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Located in Riverside, CA but I drive around the LA area as well.
Feel free to email or text. 6262177016
nicholas.urian@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rayzfever
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Yamaha YBB-201

Post by rayzfever »

Interested! Please pm