FS: Miraphone 1291 5v CC Tuba - $6350 OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Saltchuck08
bugler
bugler

FS: Miraphone 1291 5v CC Tuba - $6350 OBO

Post by Saltchuck08 »

Greetings,

I am selling my Miraphone 1291 CC tuba. It is a 5 valve, lacquer version of the horn. This horn has served me well from orchestra to the solo setting (pieces such as Hindemith). Information on the horn is below.

*If needed, I do have recordings of the horn in action. I recorded a couple of excerpts incase anyone truly would like to hear the horn.

Price + Full Deal
$6350 OBO
- Miraphone 1291 CC tuba
- MTS Hard Case
- Wessex Gig Bag
- Miraphone TU23

Condition + Photos
The condition of this horn, I admit, is good but not the best. I tried to save a couple hundred dollars by heavily bubble wrapping my MTS case when I traveled and it hasn't always turned out great. It is missing 2 braces (which can be replaced), 2 dents on the back of the instrument and scratches throughout. Some previous dents have been rolled out and I tried to show that. NONE of this affects the sound however.

This horn is perfect for any college student needing an excellent horn, or even someone needing a larger horn. This horn has served me well.

Photos: http://s44.photobucket.com/user/saltchu ... ent&page=1" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Contact + Payment
I accept payment by PayPal. When this horn is purchased, I ask that you send the money through the "friends and family" option on PayPal. If not, I understand, however you will have to pay the fee that PayPal charges for "goods and services."

If you have any questions regarding the horn, or if you are interested, please reach me at; saltchuck08 AT outlook DOT com.

-saltchuck08
Last edited by Saltchuck08 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Saltchuck08
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1291 5v CC Tuba - $7000 OBO

Post by Saltchuck08 »

Bump! Looking to find a good owner for the horn!
Saltchuck08
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1291 5v CC Tuba - $7000 OBO

Post by Saltchuck08 »

Bump!
Saltchuck08
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1291 5v CC Tuba - $6650 OBO

Post by Saltchuck08 »

Bump for a price drop to $6650!

For as long as the horn I'm selling this for is on the market, the price will drop with any extra funds I make. Don't let it slip away though! Contact me directly at: saltchuck08 AT outlook DOT com if you're interested.
Carnival of Venice
bugler
bugler

Post by Carnival of Venice »

Location?
Saltchuck08
bugler
bugler

Post by Saltchuck08 »

It's located in NYC for shipping or local pickup.
Saltchuck08
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1291 5v CC Tuba - $6350 OBO

Post by Saltchuck08 »

Bump for another price drop.
DominicTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1291 5v CC Tuba - $6350 OBO

Post by DominicTuba »

Message sent!