Wessex 700 Gig Bag For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
dhbtoo
lurker
lurker

Wessex 700 Gig Bag For Sale

Post by dhbtoo »

When I purchased a used Wessex Champion Eb tuba, a gig bag was included. In my judgement the bag is in 'like new' condition. The tuba that it came with is 34.6 inches tall and has a 19 inch bell. I'm including a link to the pictures in Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lhlg7yx1d3w4 ... vk5ga?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I need to get $80 for the bag plus the cost of any shipping. If it needs to be shipped, please understand I have never shipped anything like this. My preference is to sell it here in Central Florida so shipping will not be required, I will do my best to work with you if I need to ship it to you.

IF I MIGHT ADD: I thought I had a buyer lined up. I did determine that here in The States it is far cheaper to ship Greyhound Package Express. They charge mostly by weight. That said, in order to minimize the weight of the box I had given some thought to trying to toll the gig bag up to get it into a smaller box. Being a semi rigid bag, I was wondering if this is a good idea. Any thoughts?