Looking for a gig bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Stefan
bugler
bugler

Post by Stefan »

I have an Altieri that is in very good condition that I would be willing to sell for $125 plus shipping. It fits my MW 2155 perfectly. Let me know if you want me to measure it a certain way - I don't know the proper way to measure gig bags. With tuba in it? Without? Flat?

Stefan Antwarg
santwarg@intergate.com
Joe Baker
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Joe Baker »

ya know, sometimes you sit on the sidelines, and you can just see where one person appears to have misunderstood another, and you can either wait for someone to blow up and the scene get ugly or you can step in and say something. With due respect that I'm buttin' into someone else's business, then, I point out the following:

He's not looking for a $100 tuba, but a $100 gig bag. The "gig bag" was mentioned in the topic, not in the message body. It'd be easy to miss that, and I strongly suspect that's what happened.

That'll be a good deal, but not unprecedented by any means. I was, just last week, lucky enough to be the first to claim an offered FREE gig-bag. It's in great shape, too, except for the zipper on one of the side pockets.