FS: peavey millennium bxp 4-string bass plus amp

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubabuddha
bugler
bugler

FS: peavey millennium bxp 4-string bass plus amp

Post by tubabuddha »

I have my peavey millennium bxp 4 string bass and fender rumble 15 watt amp for sale. I used this very sparingly on a few gigs out there and for fun, but I haven't used this set up in a while and so I decided to let it go and to see if anyone on here is interested. It's a great bass, has a good sound and has really worked for different styles of play. Lots of great reviews about this line of basses.
The amp is a fender 15 watt rumble amp, puts out some great sound for a small amp.

Looking to get $200 +shipping for the bass and the amp. Great setup for this looking to double on

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s529.photobucket.com/user/tubama ... "></iframe>
Rudy Meinl-RM 45 CC
Besson 983 Eb

"A pinhole in a trumpet makes the instrument unplayable. A bullet hole in a tuba is never noticed."