FS: Conn 56J CC Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
wgb21
lurker
lurker

FS: Conn 56J CC Tuba

Post by wgb21 »

Hi all,

I am selling my Conn 56J CC silver lacquer tuba. It was purchased from Tuba Exchange in 2006 brand new, I am the only owner. Has been well taken care of with the exception of the typical bumps and scrapes that occur over time. There are a couple light dents near the brace and one more on the side as indicated by the photos. Recently sonic cleaned and scrubbed and pads replaced. It comes with an Altieri gig bag and flight case that is not original to the horn. No modifications have been made, so the slightly weird stock 5th rotor is untouched. This is located in Greensboro, NC and shipping is at the cost of the buyer. Willing to drive within a reasonable distance if preferred.

Asking $4700 for tuba, bag and case. Please contact me at willgray.beach@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank if interested.

Photos are located here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
wgb21
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Conn 56J CC Tuba

Post by wgb21 »

Price drop to $4700.
wgb21
lurker
lurker

Post by wgb21 »

Bump
wgb21
lurker
lurker

Post by wgb21 »

Bump
wgb21
lurker
lurker

Post by wgb21 »

Bump
LowBrassMan2000
lurker
lurker

Post by LowBrassMan2000 »

This may be too late, but is the horn still available?