F/S Hirsbrunner 6/4 HB50 FS in Portland, Oregon 13,000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
code3trombone
lurker
lurker

F/S Hirsbrunner 6/4 HB50 FS in Portland, Oregon 13,000

Post by code3trombone »

Folks, Price drop.......
I have decided to put for sale my Yorkbrunner (HB-50) and here are the details about it:
Ownership: I'm the 2nd owner and purchased the horn last year. Original owner bought it new in 2007 from Custom Music
Condition: look like almost new, Silver is at 99% with only some scratches and a minor bump on the bottom bow
Specifications:
Bell: 20" (500 mm)
Bore: 0.748"/0.787"/0.905" (19/20/23 mm)
Height: 36" (900 mm)
Model: HBS-510 (HB-50) Grand Orchestra
Hard Case included and brand new condition
Horn plays fantastic and intonation is great up and down the horn. I bought the horn because I always wanted to play one for a while. That time is up and time for it to go to a lucky new owner. PRICE IS 13,000 code3brass@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by code3trombone on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
code3trombone
lurker
lurker

Re: F/S Hirsbrunner 6/4 HB50 FS in Portland, Oregon

Post by code3trombone »

Price change.