Kanstul Silver 33S

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
rperrym
bugler
bugler

Kanstul Silver 33S

Post by rperrym »

Selling my Kanstul 33S. Bought it from Lee Stofer, comes with a two tone leather Cronkhite gig bag. I have used the horn since I purchased it in January. The horn is too heavy for me as I have to set it on my lap and hold it tilted to the left to play it. Love the sound and the valves, 4 pistons and one rotary, but my shoulders are too old for it. I don't like using tuba rests. I plan to buy another 186 after it is sold. Price is 6250. I live in the Hot Springs, Arkansas area. There are no dents or scratches in this horn. According to Lee, a minor dent in the bell was repaired. I can not really see it. I will send more pictures if requested.

Thanks,
Rick
Kanstul 5.JPG
kanstul 2.JPG
kanstul 3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Miraphone gold brass 186
Wessex Grand 692-S
drboyblue
lurker
lurker

Re: Kanstul Silver 33S

Post by drboyblue »

I just saw this post. Did you ever sell it?

Kary Lyon
drboyblue
lurker
lurker

Post by drboyblue »

I just saw this post. Did you ever sell it?

Kary Lyon
vasiliostidwell
lurker
lurker

Post by vasiliostidwell »

Is this still available?