Meinl-Weston 451S Compensating Professional Euphonium

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
juecli0925
lurker
lurker

Meinl-Weston 451S Compensating Professional Euphonium

Post by juecli0925 »

I am selling my Meinl-Weston 451 Euphonium. The horn is in excellent condition! The horn is very clean and it is silver. It has a rich and dark sound and is very consistent throughout the range, however, the 6th partial Eb is sharp, which is a tendency on most horns so it is not a major issue. The valves are very quiet and crisp, better than any horn I have ever played. I am asking $3,000 or best offer! Located in Lexington, Kentucky. The horn comes with a very nice hard shell case, Protec Gig bag, Schilke 51D Mouthpiece and a Dennis Wick SM3 Mouthpiece. More photos available!
Specs:
Key: Bb
Bore: .590-inch; 4th Valve .669-inch
Bell: 11.8-inch
Bell Material: Heavy Gold Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
Number of Valves: 4
Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
System: Compensating
Features: Heavy Gold Brass Bell
Case: Yes
Mouthpiece: Yes
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Redymix
lurker
lurker

Re: Meinl-Weston 451S Compensating Professional Euphonium

Post by Redymix »

Is this still available?