SOLD: Yamaha YBB-621S Silver 3/4 BBb Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
boboly
bugler
bugler

SOLD: Yamaha YBB-621S Silver 3/4 BBb Tuba

Post by boboly »

I’ve decided to sell my 1998 Yamaha YBB-621S 3/4 BBb, serial number 100428. The original Yamaha case is included, as is an almost-never-used Yamaha 67C4 mouthpiece.

I purchased the horn in mid 2012. Although its prior history is unknown, it was in impeccable condition when I bought it, and remains so today. The finish shows micro scratches befitting its age, but It has no dents that I can see, and no silver plating defects. I have used the horn regularly since I got it as my quintet and small ensemble horn, but it has been well maintained, as you can see from the pictures.

Asking $3400. Located in Olympia, WA

Here’s a link to pictures: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B04GtnIORG0Dm45

email: whartuba(at)gmail(dot)com
Bob in Olympia

W. Nirschl J-700 BBb tuba
John Packer JP379FF Sterling F tuba
John Packer JP374T Sterling euphonium
John Packer JP333 Rath bass trombone
O'Malley F cimbasso