PRICE DROP! Yahama YEP 642 Euphonium

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
francoislaplante
lurker
lurker

PRICE DROP! Yahama YEP 642 Euphonium

Post by francoislaplante »

Professional Euphonium. Yahama YEP 642, silver, 4 valves, compensating system.

This instrument was purchased in 2002 when I started studying Performance at McGill. It was always very well taken care of, polished on a regular basis, yearly cleaning of the inside. I then switched to education, so didn't play as much. I now live overseas and have not played it in 4 or 5 years. it has been stored at a friends house in Montreal, Canada, and not exposed to the elements. It has been played occasionally over the past couple years by my friend, who is also a professional musician. So still very well taken care of. Comes with hard case, Wick Mouthpiece and soft gig bag. Asking price: 3800 USD + shipping.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/QRzHJ" target="_blank