Schiller CC 5 Rv- 4/4 SOLD!!!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ZandertheGreat
lurker
lurker

Schiller CC 5 Rv- 4/4 SOLD!!!

Post by ZandertheGreat »

Hello fellow TubeNet-ers!

I'm currently listing my Schiller CC five valve, rotary valve, 4/4 tuba for $1,350, OBO , plus shipping. The tuba is located in Washington State if you'd like to get an estimate for shipping. The tuba will come with the factory model mouthpiece and the factory case. The case is in decent shape but the wheels have melted.

I've been the sole owner of the tuba for six years (in which I bought in new) and have played on it for wind band, orchestra, and chamber groups. As a student this was an excellent beginning horn that I had transitioned to to learn how to play a CC pitched horn. The horn has treated me very well over my career and the reason why i'm giving it up is so that I can upgrade to a larger horn that will fit the needs and intentions for my tuba playing career.

The tuba is in great playing condition, however there are a few scratches, a medium dent in the side of the bottom bow, and a few areas of minor tarnish wear. I have nothing negative to say about the tuba except for the aesthetic qualities which are still minimal.

The tuba plays extremely well for the price that I payed for it and will cost you. Intonation is phenomenal, better than my Willson F, the normal pushing and pulling for any first valve may be required, i.e. A1 and D3, (the usual for cc tubas). The range is also standard for any CC tuba, I've reached C0 (yes C0) and up to A4 consistently (due to my playing limitations). The rotary valves are in excellent condition and I've never had issues with any of the five. Tuba has been cleaned as of January 20th, 2017.

HERE ARE PICTURES: http://imgur.com/gallery/0pxDp" target="_blank" target="_blank
Also some videos of me playing excerpts for wind band: https://www.youtube.com/user/skat3rkid1 ... shelf_id=0" target="_blank" target="_blank
Email me or post on here with questions or inquiries that you have: alexander "dot" mccartney "at" wsu "dot" edu

Thanks for having a gander. Cheers and have a great day!
Last edited by ZandertheGreat on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ZandertheGreat
lurker
lurker

Re: Schiller CC 5 Rv- 4/4 $1500

Post by ZandertheGreat »

BUMP for pictures and videos
ZandertheGreat
lurker
lurker

Re: Schiller CC 5 Rv- 4/4 $1,350 OBO

Post by ZandertheGreat »

Willing to negotiate pricing. BUMP
Tubanomicon
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Tubanomicon »

Email sent.
“Very little strength can produce much motion of air. Learn about air as motion.”

--Arnold Jacobs
JLSmith97
lurker
lurker

Post by JLSmith97 »

Still have this?