Meinl Weston 2145 CC Tuba and Hard Case for Sale: $7,000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
frank.john
lurker
lurker

Meinl Weston 2145 CC Tuba and Hard Case for Sale: $7,000

Post by frank.john »

For Sale! Meinl Weston 2145 CC tuba and hard case. 4 pistons/1 rotor valves. This horn plays very well, and works in a wide range of ensembles from brass quintets to symphonic orchestras. I'm selling the instrument as I'v upgraded to my personal dream horn, but this tuba is still a great pre-professional/professional tuba. This tuba has been the instrument that has helped me jump start my professional career, and has graced the stages of concert halls alike from Carnegie Hall in New York, to Symphony Hall in Boston. Sad to part with it, but hoping it goes to an owner who will need it more than I currently do. Asking $7,000 for both horn and case. I'm currently living in Boston, but am willing to ship the horn if need be.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.