Wessex Michigan 5 valve BBb-SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Wessex Michigan 5 valve BBb-SOLD

Post by Sam Gnagey »

I'm offering my Wessex/Jinbao Miraclone 1291 for sale. This is a large bore 5/4 size, 4 piston, 1 rotor tuba. I used it in my professional orchestral job for Prokofiev and Shostakovich and in Brass Band. I selected it from a group of five. I've had it for three years. I'm Just not needing a big BBb since retiring. It has a very few minor dings. The silver plating is 100%. I had Wessex make a longer 5th valve slide for the proper long whole step function. It comes with the original wheeled case. Asking $2250 plus shipping. Contact me by PM or email.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sam Gnagey on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Wessex Michigan 5 valve BBb Photo added

Post by Sam Gnagey »

Bump for added photo.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Wessex Michigan 5 valve BBb-On Hold

Post by Sam Gnagey »

On Hold.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Wessex Michigan 5 valve BBb-SOLD

Post by Sam Gnagey »

SOLD
Jervin22000
lurker
lurker

Post by Jervin22000 »

Just want to say, the more I play this horn the more I am impressed with it. Sam was absolutely fantastic, I would whole-heartedly recommend him if you're considering buying one of his horns. Thank you Sam for a great buying experience, and it was a pleasure to meet you!
Jervin

Professional Meat Popsicle

Wessex 'Michigan' Bb
Boosey & Hawkes Imperial Eb
Boosey & Hawkes Imperial Euphonium

Chicago Brass Band
Hoosier Brass Band
Indianapolis Brass Choir
Columbus Symphony Orchestra (Indiana)
Brazil Concert Band
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Post by arpthark »

Jervin22000 wrote:Just want to say, the more I play this horn the more I am impressed with it. Sam was absolutely fantastic, I would whole-heartedly recommend him if you're considering buying one of his horns. Thank you Sam for a great buying experience, and it was a pleasure to meet you!
+1, Sam is great.