SOLD: Mack Brass 210L $1375

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
deholder
bugler
bugler

SOLD: Mack Brass 210L $1375

Post by deholder »

Hey guys,
I am selling my Mack Brass 210L. I purchased this from Tom in RIchmond and have not regretted it for a moment. It has seen me through some dark days and given me hope. It helped me get back into music, it made me enjoy the Tuba again made me want to practice and in doing so make me a better player. The side effect was I became a healthier person both physically and spiritually. I owe this horn more than I can say. It has been loved and lived it's life in a gig back and tuba locker at the university.
It has never been dropped or repaired, it has a few dings from being in the band room. I will drive it up to 4 hours or (240 miles) to meet you to avoid the hassle of shipping. I gave the case to a kid who had a 210 but no case or bag. He hauls it around school to this day and always says thanks. You get the tuba, conn helleberg MP, and a gig bag. If you want it shipped that is on top of the sale. We can work that out.

Sold Mack Brass 210L - $1375
Horn is located in Lynchburg, Va. 24502

Thanks for looking. Thanks for this forum and please know that I may be a quiet member I have been greatly blessed by this forum.

David
Last edited by deholder on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
deholder
bugler
bugler

Re: WTS: Mack Brass 210L $1375

Post by deholder »

Still Available. Thanks for checking it out.
lurker
lurker

Post by tunger »

Hello, I'm interested in this horn. I just made this account, so I'm not entirely sure if the pm I sent went through.
deholder
bugler
bugler

Post by deholder »

Tuba is Sold Pending Funds to tunger.